James brings a tremendous wealth of analytics experience to OC&C - both in terms of helping clients develop analytics capability and supporting case teams with the most cutting edge and innovative advanced analytics. He joins OC&C as Partner and Global Head of Analytics, cementing our commitment to analytics as an indispensable pillar of strategy consulting.
- Over 25 years experience as a strategy consulting leader and global analytics pioneer
- Senior partner consultancy positions (Accenture, Prophet, Strategy&/ Booz)
- Board director in global advertising (JWT, MindShare)
- Leader of successful entrepreneurial analytics/ digital start-ups from inception to exit (Brand Science, Edge, MOFILM)
- Teaches and writes regularly about strategy and analytics: guest-lectured at LBS, INSEAD, ETH, GSU, and NYU and is co-author of the book Marketing Miracles
- Served clients on a range of topics such as Brand, Marketing, Customer loyalty and CVM, Pricing/Sku/ Promo, Forecasting, Sales Force, Cx, Ecom, Store performance/ segmentation/ location.
- Holds multiple US Patents as an inventor of Analytics tools
- Early pioneer pivoting from traditional analytics to AI, Machine Learning, and RPA
- Assisted organisations realise the promise of analytics, ie: more about process design, org design and operating model, tech stack, and culture; and the practical roadmap
James comments, "I am delighted to have joined OC&C to help drive the next iteration of our global advanced analytics capability. Realising the promise of analytics and AI is now one of the key strategic challenges for our clients."
Contact James: firstname.lastname@example.org